Managed Security Services Providers
Expand Your Service Catalog and Increase Your Revenue With Additional Security Services
More Revenue, Right Now!
The AlienVault MSSP partner program is targeted at channel partners who deliver security solutions to the SMB. With its simplicity, reliability and value, AlienVault software is well positioned to be the technology of choice for many security services.
- Easy centralized management with federated Multi-tenancy features
- Fully supported software based on open source security tools
- Cutting edge, crowd-sourced security intelligence from AlienVault Labs and Open Threat Exchange™ (OTX)
- Easily build security offerings around AlienVault Unified Security Management™ (USM) to provide SIEM, Network IDS, Host IDS, Wireless IDS, File Integrity Monitoring, Vulnerability Assessment and more.
- Full suite of compliance reporting
- Flexible deployment options: cloud, hybrid and on-premises
- “Pay as you Grow” licensing mode
You can use AlienVault software
You can use AlienVault software
The Benefits of Partnering with AlienVault
Managed Service Providers, Cloud Providers, and Managed Hosting Providers around the world are expanding their service catalogs, earning industry-leading margins, and ensuring the uptime and availability of their customer’s business-critical applications by partnering with AlienVault. MSSPs/MSPs choose AlienVault to deliver highly effective Unified Security Management and SIEM capabilities for the smallest to largest of environments because it offers:
- A single management console across your customers, with multi-tenancy features to provide your customers with local views of their data, as well as security and compliance reports that you can provide to them, with your brand, on a scheduled basis via email.
- Product breadth — The scope of AlienVault’s software provides you many service offering options – whether you want to provide vulnerability assessment, intrusion detection, SIEM or other capabilities. Learn More >
- Market differentiation — Your customers will benefit from the crowd-sourced threat intelligence provided by OTX. In addition, AlienVault Labs provides built-in security intelligence with our software, with constantly updated correlation directives, vulnerability information, threat information and an increasing number of security and compliance reports. Learn More >
AlienVault USM™ – the foundation for your security offerings
The AlienVault Unified Security Management™ platform is the only security platform that combines out-of-the-box capabilities for asset discovery, vulnerability assessment, behavioral monitoring, threat detection, and security intelligence. Designed from the ground up to support managed service use cases, AlienVault provides a reliable, highly flexible, scalable deployment model to help managed service providers quickly deploy and monitor their customer environments.
If you are a managed service provider looking for a single unified security solution to offer to your customers as a hosted solution or as a managed service, AlienVault has the right options for you. Get started today – see how AlienVault can expand and enhance your service offerings today. Contact us or explore AlienVault USM to learn more our technology.
As a certified AlienVault MSSP provider you are granted access to AlienVault’s discounted subscription-based pricing, allowing you to offer a hosted service to your customers at low cost and risk. And, the licensing model is “pay as your grow” making it easier for you to earn margins on the managed security service(s) you offer to end users. Deploy AlienVault in the cloud, on virtual or physical systems, and leverage AlienVault’s federated deployment architecture to give you the flexibility you need to support your customers and provide both security monitoring and threat response for all of them.
The AlienVault MSSP program is designed for both technically competent partners as well as those who manage a security operations center, offering services to end users. As part of the agreement, you will be required to work with our sales, billing and support teams accordingly:
- Sales — MSSPs bundle AlienVault technology with managed services to sell to end users.
- Billing — MSSPs order from AlienVault and give us monthly royalty/usage reports.
- Support — MSSPs complete AlienVault technical support certifications and manage AlienVault solutions for end users. MSSPs must deliver 24/7 end-user support, in line with their own service level agreements (SLAs), and should maintain a support or network operations center.