When you configure Ruckus Wireless ZoneDirector integration to send log data to USM Anywhere, you can use the Ruckus Wireless ZoneDirector plugin to translate the raw log data into normalized events for analysis.
|Device type||Wireless security/management|
Integrating Ruckus Wireless ZoneDirector
Before you configure the integration, you must have the IP address of the USM Anywhere Sensor.
To configure Ruckus ZoneDirector to send log data through syslog to USM Anywhere
- Log onto the ZoneDirector Web Interface.
- Go to Configure / System.
- Look for the Log Settings section.
- Click Enable reporting to remote syslog server at ___ (IP Address).
- Type the USM Anywhere Sensor's IP address into the field referenced in step 4.
- Click Apply.
For plugin enablement information, see Manual Plugin Management.
Available Plugin Fields
The following plugin fields are important attributes extracted from the syslog message. The USM Anywhere reports use these fields, and you can also reference them when creating custom reports. In addition to reporting, the USM Anywhere correlation rules make use of these fields.
For troubleshooting, refer to the vendor documentation: