To run a user-initiated agent query from the Agents page
- Navigate to DATA SOURCES > AGENTS.
- Click Run Agent Query.
- Select a query in the Action field
The Run Agent Queries popup window displays.
You can select the Operating System
Select the asset in which you want to run the agent query. You can type the asset name or browse assets.
- Get file information. Get information from the file specified in the first parameter. You must include the file path of the file.
- Get network connection information. Get information from a network connection based on the remote address (first parameter) and the remote port (second parameter). You must include the port and the IP address.
- List listening processes. List the processes with listening sockets.
- List logged-in users. List the current logged-in users.
- List network connections. List the current network connections.
- List running processes. List running processes.
Important: The Get network connection information query is only available for the Linux agents.