USM Anywhere includes a wide range of report templates, which are classified according to the compliance templates for alarms, vulnerabilities, and events collected in the system. The templates are grouped into
- NIST CSF. The NIST Cybersecurity Framework (NIST CSF) provides a policy framework of computer security guidance for how private sector organizations can assess and improve their ability to prevent, detect, and respond to cyber attacks.
- ISO 27001. ISO/IEC 27001 provides guidance for implementing information security controls to achieve a consistent and reliable security program. The International Organization for Standardization (ISO) and the International Electrotechnical Commission (IEC) developed 27001 to provide requirements for an information security management system (ISMS).
To apply a report template
- Navigate to ACTIVITY > ALARMS.
- From the Alarms list view, click the View pull-down menu above the filters and select Report templates.
- Select a report. You can use the search box or scroll down the list.
- Click Apply.
The result displays with the filters applied.