You can export
- Navigate to ENVIRONMENT > ASSETS.
- Select the asset(s)An IP-addressable host, including but not limited to network devices, virtual servers, and physical servers. you want to export. For assistance, see Selecting Assets in Asset List View.
- Click Generate Report at the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- The applied current filters display.
- Type a report name.
- (Optional) Type a report description.
- Choose the export format, CSV or HTML.
The Create Report popup window displays.
- If you choose CSV, your browser downloads the exported file automatically.
- If you choose HTML, your browser opens a new tab, displaying the report. You can print it by clicking Print, or save it as PDF.
Note: AdBlock blocks the download of CSV reports. To avoid this, you need to add the URL of your USM Anywhere Control Node as an exception in AdBlock.
Note: If you have chosen CSV format and 50K, the checkbox will be always checked and disabled. In this case, you are not allowed to change this option.
- If you have chosen the CVS export format, your browser downloads the exported file automatically.
- If you have chosen the HTML export format, your browser opens a new tab containing the report. You can print it by clicking Print, or save it as PDF.
Note: If you have checked the Save Report checkbox, you can see the export reports through the option REPORTS > MY REPORTS. See My Reports on USM Anywhere for further information.