You can export
- Go to Environment > Assets.
- Select the assetsAn IP-addressable host, including but not limited to network devices, virtual servers, and physical servers. you want to export. See Selecting Assets in Asset List View for more information.
- In the upper right corner of the page, click Generate Report.
- Enter a report name.
- (Optional.) Enter a report description.
- Choose the export format: CSV or HTML.
The Create Report popup window and the applied current filters display.
- If you choose CSV, your browser downloads the exported file automatically.
- If you choose HTML, your browser opens a new tab, displaying the report. You can print it by clicking Print, or save it as PDF.
Note: AdBlock blocks the download of CSV reports. To avoid this, you need to add the URL of your USM Anywhere Control Node as an exception in AdBlock.
Note: If you have chosen CSV format and 50K, the checkbox will be always checked and disabled. In this case, you can not change this option.
- If you have chosen the CVS export format, your browser downloads the exported file automatically.
- If you have chosen the HTML export format, your browser opens a new tab containing the report. You can print it by clicking Print, or save it as PDF.
Note: If you have checked Save Report, you can see the export reports through the option Reports > My Reports. See My Reports on USM Anywhere for more information.