To select a single asset
- Select the check box to the left of the asset.
To select multiple assets
- Select the check box of each asset that you want to include.
- You can navigate to the next page and select more assets. Keep in mind that USM Anywhere does not preserve the selection on the previous page. If you want to select assets that are displayed in different pages, you can create an asset groupAsset groups are administratively created objects that group similar assets for specific purposes., see Creating an Asset Group for further information.
To select all the assets on the same page
- Select the check box in the first column of the header row.
To select all the assets returned from a search or all the assets in the system
- Select all the assets on the page.
- To select all the assets, click 210 assets.
Text similar to the following example appears above the asset table
All 20 assets on this page are selected. Select all 210 assets related to this filter
210 is the number of assets in the system.