The first view of the USM Anywhere web UI is a set of dashboards. These dashboards provide overall visibility into the activity on your network and display various network security metrics.
Note: USM Anywhere also makes available several reports that you can display. These reports provide detail on various aspects of USM Anywhere network security. For more information on reports, see USM Anywhere Reports.
This topic discusses the following subtopics
Filtering Data from Dashboards
You can filter your search in the upper left-hand corner of the dashboards page. When you select a filter or both filters, the dashboard restricts the views to the selected filters. If you export the dashboard as an HTML report, it preserves the selected filters, see Exporting Data from Dashboards for further information.
All dashboards include two filters
Use this filter for identifying data creating during the last hour, last 24 hours, last 7 days, or last 30 days. You can also configure your own period of time by clicking the Custom Range option (). This option allows you to customize a range and narrow it to delimit your search per minutes and seconds.
Use this filter for searching data according to assets. You can search by all assets or by asset groups.
To apply a filter or both filters to a dashboard
- Select the dashboard on which you want to display data.
- Select the filter. You can select an option of both filters, created during filter and for filter.
- Click Apply.
USM Anywhere allows you to export data from the dashboards as an HTML report.
To export data as a report
- Display the dashboard you want to have a report.
- Click Generate Report at the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Type a title for your report.
- (Optional) Type a report description.
- Click Export.
- Click Print in case you want to print your report or save it as PDF.
A new tab opens in your browser displaying the report.