You can find here reports which are the result of export data that you can find in assets, asset groups, alarmsAlarms provide notification of an event or sequence of events that require attention or investigation., eventsAny traffic or data exchange detected by AlienVault products through a Sensor, or through external devices such as a firewall., vulnerabilities, and configuration issues. You can access through the primary menu (REPORTS > MY REPORTS). You can find the history of your reports grouped into 'Report Category' and 'Report format' for easy access.
You can use the Export History to see, modify, or run exports that you have previously created. This option allows you to recover the searches in an easier way.
You can filter your Export History by report category or report format using the options in the Search and Filters area on the left side of the page. There are 6 report categories: assetsAn IP-addressable host, including but not limited to network devices, virtual servers, and physical servers., asset groups, alarms, events, vulnerabilities, and configuration issues; and there are 2 report formats: HTML or CSV.
If you want to analyze the data, you can maximize the screen and hide the filter panel. Click the Expanded Filter Panel icon () to hide the filter panel. Click the Collapsed Filter Panel icon () to expand the filter panel.
|Column Field Name||Description|
|Report Title||Title given to the report|
|Format||Last format on which the report was run|
|Limit||Limit of configured number of records to display|
Email of the person who created the report
|Run Date||Date on which the report was run|
You can also sort items by selecting 20, 50, or 100 below the result table.
To run again a report
- Navigate to REPORTS > MY REPORTS.
- Search the report you want to run again. Click on a report category or a report format if you want to delimit your search.
The Create Report popup window displays.
- The report name is populated, but you can modify it.
- (Optional) A description of the report is provided, but you can modify the text.
- If your report has been included in the AlarmsAlarms provide notification of an event or sequence of events that require attention or investigation. or Events Category, you can choose a date range. You can select a predefined range between Last Hour, Last 24 Hours, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, or Last 90 Days. You can also set your own date range by clicking the Calendar icon ().
- If your report has been included in the Vulnerabilities or Configuration IssuesAn identified configuration of software deployed, or features of software in use, which is known to be insecure. Category, you can use the boxes having a date to set your own date range.
- Choose the export format, CSV or HTML.
- Choose the number of records to export.
- If you have chosen the HTML format, you will see the Graphs section. Use this section to include additional views. There are some defaults views already selected, but you can select or remove the graphs you want to include in the report by clicking the right arrow icon () and the left arrow icon ().
- Select the Save Report checkbox if you want to generate a new report with your modifications.
- Click Generate Report.
- If you have chosen the CVS export format, your browser downloads the exported file automatically.
- If you have chosen the HTML export format, your browser opens a new tab containing the report. You can print it by clicking Print, or save it as PDF.
If you choose CSV, your browser downloads the exported file automatically.
Note: AdBlock blocks the download of CSV reports. To avoid this, you need to add the URL of your USM Anywhere Control Node as an exception in AdBlock.
If you choose HTML, a new tab opens in your browser, displaying the report. You can print it by clicking Print or you can save it as PDF.
Note: If you have checked the Save Report checkbox, you can see the export reports