To disconnect a USM Anywhere from a USM Central
- Go to Settings > My Subscription.
- Scroll to the Connection to USM Central section and click Disconnect. A popup window appears with three options:
- Yes, disconnect deployment and purge all data. This option will disconnect the environment and will purge all data.
- Yes, disconnect deployment BUT DO NOT purge all data. This option will disconnect the environment, but will not purge all data. USM CentralA federation console that enables centralized security monitoring for multiple AlienVault USM Anywhere and AlienVault USM Appliance deployments. will display the "Not Connected" status. You can connect again the environment by clicking Connect in the USM Anywhere.
- No, do not disconnect. Use this option if you do not want to disconnect the environment.