When you configure Cisco Meraki to send log data to USM Appliance, you can use the Cisco Meraki plugin to translate the raw log data into normalized events for analysis.
|Device Type||Wireless Access Point|
|Data Source Name||Cisco Meraki|
|Data Source ID||1695|
Integrating Cisco Meraki
To configure Cisco Meraki to send log data to
- Open your Meraki dashboard.
- Select a device.
- Select Alerts & Administration.
- Scroll down to the Logging section and click Add a syslog server.
- Type the IP address of your
- Type port number 514.
- Choose which types of events to export:
- Event Log —The messages from the dashboard under Monitor > Event Log.
- Flows — Inbound and outbound traffic flow-generated syslog messages that include the source, destination, and port numbers.
- URL— HTTP GET requests generating syslog entries.
Note: You can direct each type of traffic to a different syslog server.
For plugin enablement information, see Enable Plugins.
Additional Resources and Troubleshooting
For troubleshooting, refer to the vendor documentation: