When you configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager to send log data to USM Appliance, you can use the Cisco Unified Communications Manager plugin to translate the raw log data into normalized events for analysis.
|Device Type||Management Platform|
|Data Source Name||Cisco-cucm|
|Data Source ID||1926|
Integrating Cisco Unified Communications Manager
Before you configure the Cisco Unified Communications Manager integration, you must have the IP Address of the USM Appliance Sensor.
To configure Cisco Unified Communications Manager to send Syslog messages to USM Appliance
- In the Cisco Unified Serviceability GUI, select Tools > Audit Log Configuration.
- In the Server field, select the server you want to export the audit log files from.
Under Application Audit Log Settings:
- Select Enable Log Rotation.
- In the Server Name field, enter the USM Appliance IP address or hostname.
- Keep the default settings for the Remote Syslog Audit Event Level, Maximum No. of Files, and Maximum File Size options.
- Click Save.
For plugin enablement information, see Enable Plugins.
Additional Resources and Troubleshooting
For troubleshooting, refer to the vendor documentation: