|Applies to Product:||USM Appliance™||AlienVault OSSIM®|
To make changes to a ticket
- Go to Analysis > Tickets and search for the ticket you want to update.
Select the ticket by clicking its ticket number or its title within the list.
A new page displays that allows you to view the ticket's details and edit the ticket, delete it, or add a comment to it.
Edit it — Use the pencil icon under Action at the upper right-hand corner.
Changes can consist of the following:
- Status (open, closed, assigned, studying, waiting, testing).
- Priority (low is 1 and 10 is high).
Transfer the ticket to another administrative user.
- Add a comment — For example, you can describe actions taken on the ticket.
- Delete it — Use the trash bin icon under Action at the upper right-hand corner or click the Delete Ticket button farther down on the page.
- Subscribe to it or unsubscribe from it — Follow any updates to this ticket by selecting your name from the list box and clicking Subscribe or Unsubscribe.
- Link Existing Document — Link an existing file with relevance to the ticket.
- New Document — Create a new file to go with the ticket.
- When finished, click Save Ticket.
- If you delete a comment or make any other changes, click Save Ticket again.
After USM Appliance saves the changes, you see each new entry displayed in the lower half of the Tickets page.