|Applies to Product:||USM Appliance™||AlienVault OSSIM®|
In order to perform an offline update or software restoration on AlienVault USM Appliance, you first need to download the ISO image of the version you desire.
- For offline update downloads, visit https://offlineupdate.alienvault.com/files/.
- For software restoration downloads, visit https://offlineupdate.alienvault.com/images/.
To download the USM Appliance ISO image
- Go to the corresponding download site based on your need.
- Enter the license key for the product you try to download.
- Click Submit.
Locate the USM Appliance version you want to download and click the link.
Note: The offline update download file starts with "AlienVault_USM_UPDATE-FOR-64bits." The software restoration download file starts with "USB_Restoration."
- Verify your download by comparing its MD5 checksum against the one listed in the md5.txt file, available on the same site.
For instructions on offline update, see Update USM Appliance Offline.
For instructions on software restoration (factory reset), see Restore Software on a USM Appliance Hardware.