|Applies to Product:||USM Appliance™||AlienVault OSSIM®|
When you export a report in a PDF file, you can see a logo and the name of the portal branding. This information is configured through the Settings option.
To view the scan results in PDF
- Navigate to Environment > Vulnerabilities > Overview.
- Click Reports if that part has not been expanded.
Click the PDF () icon on the scan job that you are interested in.
The report in PDF format opens in a new tab.
To change the site header logo and the portal branding in a PDF
- Navigate to Environment > Vulnerabilities > Overview, click Settings.
- In the Site header logo field, type the path and name of the header logo file you want to use.
- In the Portal Branding field, type the company name you want appear on the report.
- Click Update.
- Close the window by clicking the close icon ().