The alarms page allows you to filter alarms, view alarms from specific deployments, create preset views, and export alarm information.
- Search & Filters Sidebar — The left side of the alarms page features the Search & Filters sidebar. You can use this to search for specific items and to create filter views for future reuse. Filter views can be saved in the Saved Views area at the top of the page. For more information, see Search and Filter Alarms.
- Alarms Graph — The graph provides an overview of alarm activity over the time range specified in the Created during field at the top of the Alarms page. Activity can be displayed either by alarm intent type or by frequency over time. You can mouse over each of the circles in the Alarms By Intent view to get the actual number of different types of intent, or you can click the blue circles to have USM Central display only the alarms corresponding to that circle in the list view below.
- List View — Below the graph, all of the filtered alarms are shown. If no filters have been applied, all of the recent alarms will be shown. The column items can be customized with by clicking the Manage Columns icon (). For more information, see Alarms List View.
- Saved Views — Saved filter views can be recalled at any time for quick access to useful information. You can also click the Export as Report icon () to create a report based on any of these saved filter views. Reports can either be exported as CSV or HTML formats. For more information, see Export Alarms.
Click this button to change the graph to a Count/Time view, which provides a chart that shows the number of issues over a period of time.
Note: To the left of an item, click the star symbol to mark it as a bookmark for quick access. Clicking the icon on the secondary menu shows the bookmarked items and a link to them.
Auto Refresh Alarms
By default, the alarms on the main page only refresh when the page is loaded. You can choose to have the alarms page automatically refresh the alarms at either a one or two minute interval.
To enable the auto refresh option
- Click the alien head () and click Profile.
- In the Alarms Auto Refresh field, click the dropdown box and select the refresh time.
- Click Save.