You can export alarms to a HTML or CSV file for later analysis or for your records.
To export alarms
- Go to Alarms.
- Apply any filters you want to use for the exported alarms. For assistance, see Search and Filter Alarms.
- Click the icon to open the Export as Report dialog box.
- Type a report name.
- (Optional) Type a report description.
- Choose a dynamic or static date range.
- Choose the export format, CSV or HTML.
- If you choose CSV, your browser downloads the exported file automatically.
- If you choose HTML, your browser opens a new tab, displaying the report. You can print it by clicking Print, or save it as PDF.
- If you have chosen the CVS export format, your browser downloads the exported file automatically.
- If you have chosen the HTML export format, your browser opens a new tab containing the report.