You can export vulnerabilitiesA known issue or weakness in a system, procedure, internal control, software package, or hardware that could be used to compromise security. issues to an HTML file for later analysis.
To export vulnerabilities issues
- Go to CONFIGURATION ISSUES.
- Use filters if you want to limit the number of vulnerabilities issues to export. For assistance, see Searching Configuration Issues.
- Click the Export as Report icon () at the upper right-hand corner of the page.
- Type a report name.
- (Optional) Type a report description.
- Choose a dynamic or static date range.
- Choose the export format, CSV or HTML.
- If you choose CSV, your browser downloads the exported file automatically.
- If you choose HTML, your browser opens a new tab, displaying the report. You can print it by clicking Print, or save it as PDF.
- If you have chosen the CVS export format, your browser downloads the exported file automatically.
- If you have chosen the HTML export format, your browser opens a new tab containing the report.