• Support
  • Forums
  • Blogs

Reporting on OTX Pulses and Correlation Directives

New Life Form
Does anyone know how to access the number of OTX pulses subscribed to, and the number of active correlation directives from the USM console (SSH)?

I can see the XML files for the correlation directives, but we just want a count of how many are active.

As for OTX pulses, it doesn't look like this is stored in MySQL - will we need to use the OTX API to pull this data down?

(I am aware these values can be seen in the web console, however we want to look at automated reporting for the above.)

Share post:

• I dont have an answer, but what are you looking into for automated reporting?
  • @nmust, in regards to OTX pulses via the CLI, you can use the following commands: 

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 14.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #333333; -webkit-text-stroke: #333333}
    p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 14.0px 'Helvetica Neue'; color: #333333; -webkit-text-stroke: #333333; background-color: #ffffff}
    span.s1 {font-kerning: none; background-color: #ffffff}
    span.s2 {font-kerning: none}

1. redis-cli -p 6380

2. select 99

3. keys *

This should provide you with the number of OTX records. I'm not sure how to access the correlation directives at this time. I'll post again if I get any clarity on that.