• Support
  • Forums
  • Blogs

How to create collection for TAXII client

mergenemergene

New Life Form
Hi,

When I configure my taxii client, I can only see one feed belonging to AlienVault user. How can I create different collections/feeds for taxii client?
Tagged:

Share post:

Best Answer

• Answer ✓
    Currently the only TAXII collections are per-group and per-user.  It might be interesting to make a synthetic collection which is like your "subscription," i.e. any users or pulses you're subscribed to.  It might be worth looking into.

Answers

• Hi,

I'm happy to help with your TAXII configuration. You can refer to our API documentation and TAXII tab within OTX (https://otx.alienvault.com/api/ and click the section for TAXXI, not the TAXII connector icon). You can use our TAXII poll service with any OTX user account or group feed to which you're subscribed. There are some example calls for both users and groups. 

Let me know if you have any issues after referring to our documentation or if you have any other questions!

Best,

Annan
    austxjr
  • Hi @annan

I've subscribed some pulses but can't see them when I test with the cabby (and also my other taxii client).
    I want to poll pulses that I've subscribed seperately. Is it possible? If not, should I create custom groups and add thoose pulses to groups?

Best,
    Mehmet