A New Community Experience is Coming! For more information, please see our announcement
USM Central 2017-12-18 Update
We've updated USM Central with the improvements and defect fixes listed below. You do not need to take any action for this update to take effect.
- Password reset request was previously leaking data: The reset request will return a 200 response now regardless of the outcome.
- Extend activation links expiration: API token expiration has been increased to 1 week.
- Extension of telemetry collection for Central deployments for troubleshooting and internal use.
- Kali-1390 Unable to restart join process with Central
- Kali-1380 Can't update user after password reset
- Kali-1365 Verification code returned in the password reset email is served in an insecure manner
- Kali-803 Fix for client connection request issues
- Kali-1382 Language correction