A New Community Experience is Coming! For more information, please see our announcement
Plugins Feed Update - 2018-11-14
USM Appliance Plugins Feed Release Notes
New plugins available
- Added new plugin for Bitdefender GravityZone (bitdefender-gravityzone).
- Added new plugin for CyberX XSense(cyberx-xsense).
- Updated Cisco Router (cisco-router) plugin to support events with a new date format.
- Updated Stonesoft StoneGate (stonegate) plugin to parse new Forcepoint NGFW events (formerly Stonesoft StoneGate).
- Updated Trend Micro InterScan Messaging Security (trendmicro) plugin to support new IMSVA format events.
- Updated Citrix Systems NetScaler (citrix-netscaler) plugin to parse correctly "source_ip" in some events and add new rules to parse new events.
- Updated AlienVault-HIDS (ossec-single-line) plugin to capture full account name for reset user password events and parse Mail Scanner spam events.
- Updated McAfee ePolicy Orchestrator (mcafee-epo) plugin to add a sid in the sql file.
- Updated WatchGuard XTM Series (watchguard) plugin to parse blocked sites events.
- Updated FireEye MPS (fireeye) to parse IPS events fields.
- Updated Fortinet FortiGate (fortigate) plugin to handle H-worm.Botnet events.
- Updated Check Point FireWall (fw1-alt) plugin to populate new event names rather than the generic one.
- Updated Juniper Networks SRX Series (juniper-srx) plugin to support new RFC 5424 format.
- Updated Websense Web Security Gateway (websense7) plugin to parse LDAP user blocked with LoginId information.
- Updated Oracle Database Server (oracle-syslog) plugin to parse new events.
- Updated Symantec Endpoint Protection (symantec-epm) plugin to improve some rules.
- Updated Trend Micro Deep Discovery Inspector (trendmicro-ddi) plugin to support Callback to IP address events.
- Updated Palo Alto Networks Traps (paloalto-traps) plugin to support Traps Cloud Management Service events.