• Support
  • Forums
  • Blogs

create custom report basing on a raw filter log of custom list

mysecuritymysecurity

good afternoon, I am trying to create a custom report using an internal filter created on raw logs as predefined searches but to generate the report does not bring me more when I generate data as predefined searches for raw data logs if you bring me.

in the report created filter by "raw log - custom list" and select the filter created in predefined searches

has anyone attempted this? I am doing wrong?

thanks in advance to anyone who can help me.

i have usm 4.10

Share post:

Best Answer

• and the solvent, the problem is that the filters stored in predefined raw search log is stored only for the profile from which the filter was stored when I try to generate the report from another profile does not bring data. For some reason I can not store these filters to multiple users. I had to create the filters for each user to generate the report from any profile.

Answers

• The way you tried to create the report looks correct to me. But I don't understand what you meant by 'generate the report does not bring me more when I generate data as predefined searches for raw data logs'. What 'more' things do you expect to see in this report?