These are both MSSQL queries
In one Custom plugin - it works. In the second custom plugin (copying word for word, character for character - but with the required change to the name and Plugin ID #) id doesn't work.
I checked and double checked the event source table the GUI (Confg->Threat Int->Data Source->mycustomplugin#2
I checked and double checked the SQL query strings both in the plugin and in MS SQL Server Studio (to make sure they are accurate)
I dont see any errors in the /var/log/alienvault/agent/agent.log both plugins seam to be running)
I reviewed the forums and saw that headers are very important, so I made sure they were both accurate and the same. (less name and PID#)
I am at a complete loss on where to look.
Thanks for the help