• Support
  • Forums
  • Blogs

alienvault-api [ERROR]: OTX

shellshell

New Life Form
Hello, I am having problems with the use of open threat exchange. It seems that it can not update the data. There are some error messages, so I need your help.

Version: OSSIM V5.3.7

Web UI - open threat exchange can not work properly, there are errors.

There was an error retrieving the Pulse information: Error retrieving the Pulse Stats: Redis DB keys cannot be loaded. Reason = ''NoneType' object has no attribute 'zrange''

api.log also has the wrong message:

2017-04-18 22:07:26,338 alienvault-api [ERROR]: OTX: It wasn't possible to retrieve the Pulse list: Error retrieving the Pulse List: Redis DB keys cannot be loaded. Reason = ''NoneType' object has no attribute 'zrange''
2017-04-18 22:17:08,363 alienvault-api [ERROR]: OTX: It wasn't possible to retrieve the Pulse summary: Error retrieving the Pulse Stats: Redis DB keys cannot be loaded. Reason = ''NoneType' object has no attribute 'zrange''
2017-04-18 22:21:04,510 alienvault-api [ERROR]: OTX: It wasn't possible to retrieve the Pulse summary: Error retrieving the Pulse Stats: Redis DB keys cannot be loaded. Reason = ''NoneType' object has no attribute 'zrange''

Tagged:

Share post:

Best Answer

• Answer ✓
    Hi,

I apologize for the inconvenience. We pushed a fix last night that should have resolved this issue. Are you still receiving these errors?

Thanks,

Annan

Answers