GDPR Data Processing Addendum (DPA) for AlienVault Partners and Vendors
As you are likely aware, the new EU data privacy regulation called the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) became effective on May 25, 2018. GDPR ensures that personal data is collected, used, and managed by companies in ways that are clear and satisfactory for EU citizens.
(If interested, here’s additional information about GDPR: https://www.dataiq.co.uk/blog/summary-eu-general-data-protection-regulation)
As part of AlienVault’s efforts to comply with GDPR, we are required to ensure that all personal data collected by AlienVault and shared with (or handled by) our partners is managed according to GDPR guidelines.
Here, “partners” includes all 3rd parties that store or process personal data on behalf of AlienVault. (That’s you.)
To ensure (and document) that our partners are compliant with GDPR, AlienVault has developed a Data Processing Addendum (DPA) to be mutually executed by AlienVault and our partners. This DPA outlines the processes and safeguards that must be followed for GDPR compliance.
- Download and review the DPA below.
- It has been pre-signed by AlienVault.
- Provide an authorized signature.
- Scan and return via email to [email protected].
- OR: If you prefer to use your DPA, please send us the DPA (or a link) and we will review and sign.
- DPA must be fully executed and received by AlienVault by May 25, 2018.
- If a DPA is not received by AlienVault by May 25, 2018, it may be necessary for AlienVault to stop sharing / storing data with a Partner.
- Please send any questions to [email protected].
Available DOWNLOAD: AlienVault_Data_Processing_Agreement_for_Vendors_01October2018.pdf