Get Instant, Global Insight Into Emerging Threats in Your Environment
Free IT Security Tools Powered by the AlienVault Open Threat Exchange (OTX)
Get Global Threat Data at Your Fingertips with Our Free Tools
In addition to our award-winning AlienVault® Unified Security Management™ (USM™) solution, AlienVault offers free IT security tools and dashboards to help you detect and investigate threats in your environment. With our Global Threat Dashboard, Reputation Monitor Alert, and AlienVault Threat Alerts (available as a free integration for Spiceworks users), you can benefit from the rich threat data collected in the Open Threat Exchange® (OTX®), the world’s first open threat intelligence community, all for free.
These tools are powered by the crowd-sourced threat data contributed by members of OTX, and curated by the AlienVault Security Research Team. Contributions from our global community of security analysts, researchers, and organizations make OTX an invaluable resource for security teams at organizations of all sizes.
Our Free Security Tools Help You Detect and Investigate Threats
Global Threat Dashboard
- View a list of the top malicious IP addresses along with details on the types of activity detected
- Check the reputation of any IP address that you see communicating with your network
- View a live feed of active threats around the world
Reputation Monitor Alert
- Receive alerts if your public IP addresses or domains are mentioned in OTX, a sign of potential compromise
- Monitor your DNS registration and SSL certificates for unwanted changes
- No hardware or software required
AlienVault Threat Alerts – Built into the Spiceworks network monitoring tool
- Get alerted if any assets you are monitoring with Spiceworks are communicating with known malicious IP addresses found in OTX
- Click through on the alert to view details on the malicious IP address – including its origin, the number of blacklists it appears on, and the number of domains associated with it
- No agents or plugins required to use AlienVault Threat Alerts with Spiceworks – the integration is baked right in
The AlienVault Open Threat Exchange
- Access the latest threat data from 53,000 participants in 140 countries around the world
- Subscribe to OTX Pulses to understand indicators of compromise (IoCs) related to emerging threats
- Integrate OTX into other security tools using the DirectConnect API (or leverage the built-in integration with AlienVault USM and OSSIM)
Get Complete Security Visibility with AlienVault Unified Security Management (USM)
AlienVault Unified Security Management (USM) takes an integrated approach to security that brings together the essential security capabilities organizations need to remain secure and in compliance: asset discovery, vulnerability assessment, intrusion detection, behavioral monitoring, SIEM, and log management.
USM allows you to monitor all of your critical public cloud, private cloud, and physical infrastructure from a single pane of glass, helping you identify vulnerabilities in time to remediate them and prioritize alarms based on what matters most to your organization. No more digging for information to figure out where to start—just fast, effective response.
Protect Against Emerging Threats with Integrated Threat Intelligence
AlienVault USM saves you hours of research by integrating continuous threat intelligence updates into the USM platform itself, providing all the context you need to detect, prioritize, and respond to the latest threats. The AlienVault Security Research Team draws on a combination of insights from OTX threat data and proprietary research to curate these updates, delivered to you in the form of correlation rules, vulnerability signatures, and remediation guidance that you can use immediately.
These threat intelligence updates are a key component of USM’s integrated approach to security, providing fuel for the platform’s other security capabilities and allowing you to rest assured that your security plan is always up-to-date. Learn more about how the USM platform helps you leverage your time effectively to detect, prioritize, and respond to threats more quickly.