Key Findings from 2015 Black Hat Survey
Get Your Free Copy Now
The weeks leading up to Black Hat in Las Vegas are reserved for some of the most significant security announcements, advancements and hacks of the year, all of which generate their fair share of controversy and coverage. In light of this, we asked attendees of Black Hat 2015 to share how aspects of threat sharing, vulnerability disclosure and data from leaks can be handled. The questions presented to attendees included:
- What sources of Cyber Threat Intelligence do you rely on?
- How do you utilize threat intelligence data?
- Which open standards do you actively use?
- When you discover a threat do you share it?
- What happens when hackers breach a company and make the dumps publicly available?