Securing your network from threats is a constantly evolving challenge, especially for smaller organizations where IT security resources are limited. Join this webcast to hear first-hand from an AlienVault customer, Danny Santiago, Systems Administrator for the City of Lewiston, Idaho, about how the AlienVault Unified Security Management (USM) solution has helped his organization improve threat detection and incident response.
We'll also walk through a product demo to show how USM makes it easy to:
- Discover all IP-enabled assets on your network
- Identify vulnerabilities like unpatched software or insecure configurations
- Detect network scans and malware like botnets, trojans & rootkits
- Speed incident response with built-in remediation guidance for every alert
- Generate accurate reports for regulatory compliance
Join Dave Shackleford & Tom D'Aquino as they sit down with Danny Santiago to learn how USM makes it easy to get complete security visibility, starting on Day 1.
Watch It Now!
Systems Administrator, City of Lewiston, Idaho
Danny Santiago is the System Administrator for the City of Lewiston, responsible for ensuring that the city network is secure. He has worked in IT for over 10 years, and implemented AlienVault USM over a year ago to improve threat detection and incident response.