Security continues to be one of the top three IT concerns for SMB, mid-market and large enterprise customers. Security and Cloud continue to be the top two industry/market spend opportunities for the channel to invest in, according to CompTIA’s 2016 Annual IT Report. The opportunity for MSPs to become Managed Security Service Providers (MSSPs) is exploding – as is the opportunity for MSSPs to strengthen and expand their bottom line and market share. If you are interested in expanding your current MSP practice with security offerings, please watch this “How-to" discussion on building and growing an MSSP. We discuss best practices and illustrate what “best in class” looks like when it comes to:
- Common security challenges for the mid-market
- Considerations when selecting security vendor partners and ensuring a profitable practice
- Operational, financial, and process considerations that are key to a successful MSSP
- Essential skills critical to build successful MSSPs
- Solutions, business resources, tools, and programs available to enable the success of an MSSP
In addition, we discuss some common mistakes MSSPs make and how to avoid those when building your practice.
Watch It Now!
Sr. Manager, Solutions Architecture
Garrett comes from a diverse IT background, including network/systems administration and sales engineering. As a former practitioner, he understands the challenges that businesses face and leverages that insight to help organizations of all sizes reach their security goals.