Improve Threat Detection for State & Local Government with AlienVault® USM™
Watch the Webcast On-Demand
Watch It Now!
Please provide your consent below in order to access the requested resource.
Securing your network from threats is a constantly evolving challenge, especially for state and local governments where IT security resources are limited. AlienVault has helped many government organizations get the security visbility they need, on a budget.
Join us for a special live demo of our AlienVault Unified Security Management (USM) solution, focused specifically on the needs of state & local government. You'll hear first-hand from one of your peers, Danny Santiago, Systems Administrator for the City of Lewiston, ID, about how our USM solution has helped him improve threat detection and incident response.
We'll also walk through a product demo to show how USM makes it easy to:
- Discover all IP-enabled assets on your network
- Identify vulnerabilities like unpatched software or insecure configurations
- Detect network scans and malware like botnets, trojans & rootkits
- Speed incident response with built-in remediation guidance for every alert
- Generate accurate reports for regulatory compliance
Join us to learn how USM makes it easy to get the insights you need, starting on Day 1.