Practitioners Guide to a SOC
Watch the Webcast On-Demand
Watch It Now!
SOC Talk: Build a security operations center on a real-world budget
A nuts-and-bolts discussion of SOC essentials with a review the evolution of SOCs and explain exactly what you’ll need for 20/20 visibility into:
- What assets are in your environment, and which need priority protection
- Which assets have known vulnerabilities
- Which assets are under attack, by what type of exploit
- Whether a breach has already occurred
- How to prioritize your response activities
Meet Your Host
Joe Schreiber is a Solutions Architect with AlienVault who has been doing IT security since the days of dial–up. With his team at AT&T Managed Security Services, Joe built one of the world's largest SIEM systems, bringing thousands of devices under real time security management and monitoring more than 2 petabytes of network traffic daily. With Joe's insight and experience, this is guaranteed to be an hour well spent.