Do you feel alone? No resources? No help? If you are like many security practitioners faced with a mountain of tasks each day and a small (or non-existent) team to help, prioritization and efficiency are key. Join Joe Schreiber, Solutions Architect for AlienVault for this practical session outlining habits to get the most out of your limited resources. In this session, you'll learn how to develop routines to efficiently manage your environment, avoid time-sucks, and determine what you can do by yourself and where you need help.
In this practical session, Joe will cover:
- How to work around the limitations of a small (or one person) team
- Tips for establishing a daily routine
- Strategies to effectively prioritize daily tasks
- Benefits of threat intelligence sharing
- Critical investigation & response steps when the inevitable incident occurs
Watch It Now!
Joe Schreiber is a Solutions Architect with AlienVault who has been doing IT security since the days of dial–up. With his team at AT&T Managed Security Services, Joe built one of the world's largest SIEM systems, bringing thousands of devices under real time security management and monitoring more than 2 petabytes of network traffic daily. With Joe's insight and experience, this is guaranteed to be an hour well spent.