UTM + USM: All You Need for Complete Threat Management
Watch the Webcast On-Demand
Watch It Now!
Did you know the average breach goes undetected for 229 days? The earlier you can detect and respond to a breach, the faster you lower the risk and potential damage. Traditionally, companies have implemented a number of point solutions to for each new threat, an expensive and cumbersome approach. However, by combining threat protection from Fortinet with threat detection and response from AlienVault, companies now have an affordable way to significantly reduce the cost and complexity of complete threat management.
Join threat experts from AlienVault and Fortinet for this webcast to learn how this integrated solution will provide:
- Continuous threat prevention, detection and remediation in an easy-to-use solution
- The ability to identify all critical assets and the potential attack surfaces in your network
- Advanced analysis of FortiGate logs for threat identification and response through AlienVault USM
- Simplified protection of your network with ONLY two products, at a price you can afford
- Continual improvement of your security posture through frequent assessment.
- Integrated threat intelligence that maximizes the efficiency of your security monitoring program
Meet Your Host
VP, Product Marketing
Patrick Bedwell has 17 years of experience in the network security and network management industries. He is the Vice President of Product Marketing at AlienVault, responsible for creating and executing the go-to-market strategy for AlienVault’s Unified Security Management products. Previously, Patrick was VP of Product Marketing at Fortient and has held product marketing and product management leadership positions at Arcot Systems, McAfee, SecurityFocus, Network ICE and Network General. Patrick earned an MBA with honors from Santa Clara University and a BA degree in English from the University of California, Berkeley.