Best Practices for AWS Security
Get Your Free Copy Now
Please provide your consent below in order to access the requested resource.
Learn the Top 5 AWS Security
Building your own secure services on AWS requires properly using what AWS offers and adding additional controls to fill the gaps. This paper covers the foundational AWS Security best practices to help focus your efforts as you begin to develop a comprehensive cloud security strategy.
Read now and learn:
- What to do within the first 5 minutes of setting up your AWS account
- Which tools you need to enable in order to monitor management activity within AWS
- How to use security groups and VPCs for network defense
- The best ways to defend hosts and data
- Which additional tools to use to finalize your deployment