Beginner’s Guide to Log Correlation
Understanding the Most Powerful Feature of SIEM:
Get Your Free Copy Now
Please provide your consent below in order to access the requested resource.
FACT: 84% of organizations experiencing security breaches have evidence of the breach in their log files.
There's a tremendous amount of data hidden in your logs. Unfortunately, the logs involving breaches don't readily identify themselves...and oftentimes resemble normal activity on your network. Log correlation is all about constructing rules that look for sequences and patterns in log events that are not visible in individual log sources.
Download this guide to learn:
- Why log correlation is the most powerful feature of Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) products
- Everything you ever wanted to know about log types
- Why identifying important security information hidden in logs can be challenging -- without the right tools
- What log correlation is
- Why log correlation is so powerful and is an important component in a solid security strategy
- How to integrate log correlation with your other security tools