Take your security to a new level with AlienVault MSSPs.
Many businesses have trouble keeping up with today’s dynamic threat landscape. As a result, many are enlisting the help of MSSPs to protect their networks cost-effectively and reliably. Over 1000 customers world-wide have selected AlienVault MSSP partners for world-class security-as-a-service. From SIEM deployment to log management to incident response to filling a skills gap on your security team, our partners have you covered.Find an MSSP Become an AlienVault MSSP
AlienVault USM as a Foundation for Security as a Service Programs
Security-as-a-service involves organizations leveraging third-party consultants and managed security service providers (MSSPs) to monitor the security of their infrastructure. Whether it is the need for log management, threat detection, SIEM-as-a-service, or compliance, many are choosing to outsource versus building the capability internally. Cost savings and overcoming staffing and skills gaps are motivating factors for outsourcing day-to-day security functions.
Over 1000 customers world-wide have chosen AlienVault MSSP partners for security monitoring, SIEM, vulnerability assessment, threat detection, log management and compliance -- all offered on a security-as-a-service basis. Let us help you find the right MSSP to be an extension to your IT team.
Security-as-a-service from a certified AlienVault MSSP can include:
- Vulnerability Assessment and Remediation
- Threat and Malware Detection
- Log Management, Monitoring, and Archiving
- Managed SIEM
- Compliance Monitoring
Outsource Your Security to a Certified AlienVault MSSP
AlienVault has an established network of security-as-a-service providers who are leveraging the power of our award-winning AlienVault Unified Security Management™ (USM™) platform for security monitoring (asset discovery, vulnerability assessment, intrusion detection, behavioral monitoring, and SIEM log management and correlation.). The all-in-one AlienVault USM platform delivers essential security controls and seamlessly integrates real-time threat intelligence from AlienVault Open Threat Exchange™ and the AlienVault Labs team to quickly identify threats affecting your network and prioritize actionable response, within minutes of deployment.
How to Select an MSSP to Meet Your Managed Security-as-Service Needs
Finding the right MSSP to meet your needs and satisfy your business requirements can be a challenge, especially given the different services offered by MSSPs. AlienVault has partnered with hundreds of MSSPs in every geography throughout the world to ensure that you have the right MSSP with the right services to meet your needs. When choosing an MSSP, consider the following:
1. Understand your organization and your needs. Why are you looking for a managed security service provider? Does your team have the skills they need? Do they have the time they need? Do they have the tools they need? Understanding your organization and your needs will help you determine what you need from a managed security service provider.
2. Understand the services provided by prospective MSSPs. Different MSSPs provide different services designed to help you protect your organization and augment your existing IT and security teams. Understanding what services MSSPs offer will allow you to identify the right MSSP for you to partner with for your security as a service needs.
3. Understand the skills and expertise of the MSSP. Think of the MSSP as an extension to your team. Would you hire someone who can’t fill a gap and meet your needs? Of course not. Partner with an MSSP that has the security knowledge, skills, and ability to effectively monitor your environment and help you identify and respond to threats.
4. Determine what MSSP is best for you. Evaluate each provider to determine if their services, skills, and expertise meet your needs. In some cases, the MSSP will provide full service security monitoring. In other cases, the MSSP will help augment your existing team. Align your needs appropriately to get the value you expect.