Go from install to insight in minutes. Not months.
Whether large or small, all organizations need complete security visibility to:
- Identify emerging threats across their environments
- Respond quickly to incidents and conduct thorough investigations
- Measure, manage, and report on compliance (PCI, HIPAA, ISO, and more)
- Optimize their existing security investments and reduce risk
Unfortunately, achieving complete security visibility can be time-consuming, costly and complex. Collecting the right data, aggregating it, normalizing and correlating disparate technologies for a unified view is not trivial. By building in the essential security capabilities, AlienVault USM significantly reduces complexity and shrinks deployment times so that you can go from installation to insight in minutes. Not months.
The latest threat intelligence. Look for it - it’s in there.
At AlienVault, we believe that simplicity and effectiveness go hand in hand – especially when it comes to your defenses. Modern threats demand rapid and unified defense, so thankfully AlienVault Labs has your back.
Armed with AlienVault Labs threat intelligence, you’re no longer alone in the fight to protect your organization’s critical assets and information. AlienVault Labs conducts security research on global threats and vulnerabilities. This team of security experts constantly monitors, analyses, reverse engineers, and reports on sophisticated zero-day threats including malware, botnets, phishing campaigns and more.
Using an ever-expanding array of manual and automated techniques, Labs researchers ensure that AlienVault’s Unified Security Management solution is always up-to-date with the latest threat intelligence.
Specifically, the threat intelligence provided by AlienVault Labs provides the latest information on the following:
- Known Vulnerability (CVE) Exploits
- Bruteforce Attacks
- Denial of Service Attacks
- Malware Detection
- Network-level Attacks
- SCADA Attacks
- System Probing and Scanning
- Malicious Activity
Security Intelligence. Now.
Most organizations looking to achieve security intelligence do so with a sense of urgency. They need answers and they need them now…“What’s going on in our network?” “Who is attacking us?” “Which threats require our attention now?” “What’s going to be an issue for our audit next week?”
By consolidating the essential security capabilities into a single management platform, AlienVault USM delivers rapid security intelligence. And because these are built-in capabilities, thousands of SIEM event correlation rules are included which are highly optimized for these key data sources. You can also create customized event correlation rules in order to detect policy violations, and other important security and compliance-related activity.
Within hours of installing the USM platform, AlienVault’s unified security intelligence can provide answers to key questions such as:
- What’s happening right now that could signal a policy violation, an active exploit, a data breach or an operational failure?
- What do I need to do right now in order to prevent service outages or malware outbreaks?
- Are the security controls in place doing their job? Or do I need to reconfigure our defenses?
- Where do we need to focus in order to be ready for our audit next week?
- And more...
Request a Quote