The AlienApp™ for Okta enables you to monitor user activities and detect threats against your Okta account directly from USM Anywhere. It provides deep security monitoring for your users’ single sign-on (SSO) and multi-factor authentication (MFA) Okta activities, helping you to safeguard user credentials through early threat detection and rapid response.
Delivered out of the box in USM Anywhere, the AlienApp for Okta extends your security capabilities without the usual complexities of integrating multiple IT and security tools. Starting on Day One, USM Anywhere can help you to detect user credential theft, abuse, policy violations, and other threats to your Okta account, by alerting you to—
- Suspicious or anomalous changes to Okta user accounts, profiles, and permissions
- Authentication activities from a known malicious host
- Attempts to bypass multi-factor authentication policies
- Repeated login failures and possible brute force attacks
- Escalations in administrative privileges and other admin-level changes