Welcome to AlienVault Support!
Support Services and Options
Light Speed Support
Light Speed support is offered to customers with an active Support & Maintenance Contract. With AlienVault’s Light Speed Support you will receive direct access to AlienVault Certified Experts (ACE’s) where you can:
- Work directly with an ACE to quickly analyze your specific challenges and bring them to rapid resolution
- Receive instructions and guidance on how to properly configure AlienVault USM to achieve a specific behavior
- Obtain help in identifying unique challenges you are trying to solve and learn best practices to get the most benefit from the product
- Use as a single point of contact for RMA’s, software defects and product suggestions (we love those)
- Use the Online portal to submit, update, check status and manage all support cases
Light Speed Warranty Service
This advanced warranty service ensures against unforeseeable hardware failures by shipping you a new machine or replacement part (in most cases) the day it is reported.
Whether you are deploying AlienVault products for the first time, implementing additional AlienVault products or looking for post implementation “fine tuning” of your existing environment, AlienVault’s Professional Services team is ready to help you reach your goal.
Managed Appliance Service
This remote service enables you to focus on responding to threats and improving your security posture while AlienVault handles the essential maintenance of your appliances with regularly scheduled check-ups and monthly updates.
AlienVault® Classroom Training
Hands-On Courses Led By Security Pros
AlienVault training helps to enable organizations of all sizes to quickly detect and effectively respond to the latest threats. Led by security professionals, AlienVault training classes provide the instruction and hands-on practice needed to design, install, deploy, configure, and operate our Unified Security Management products.
Click here to see a description of the AlienVault Unified Security Management training courses and see a list of upcoming training dates and locations. We offer most classes Live, Online (virtual) so you can participate in the complete training experience remotely.
To discuss pricing and/or secure a spot in an upcoming class, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.