We’ve got the weeks’ news covered for you.
Links to stories in the video
- The beginning of the end(point): where we are now and where we’ll be in five years
- The strange way people perceive privacy online
- Tesla responds to Chinese hack with a major security upgrade
- Good cybersecurity can be good marketing
- Cyber: Ignore the penetration testers
Other stories of interest
- When automated bots were primed to sell the UK Pound
- The ethics and morality behind APT reports
- Scott Helme went wardriving
- Internet of things botnets – SSH just got real!
- Lloyds combats call center fraudsters with new tech
- F-Secure pens an open letter to businesses that block VPNs on their free WiFi
- Sarah Clarke gives a perspective on GDPR, a personal and professional journey
- Akamai finds longtime security flaw in 2 million devices.