Take Control of Your Cloud Security Monitoring, Management and Risks
If you have adopted a cloud infrastructure like Amazon Web Services (AWS), you likely have a significant amount of valuable data and systems in the cloud that require log management and SIEM correlation. A SIEM solution designed to natively monitor AWS environments gives you visibility into what is occurring and ensures the security of the systems and data.
AlienVault USM Anywhere with its AWS-native sensor is a cloud monitoring platform with full AWS SIEM capabilities, including:
- CloudTrail Monitoring and Alerting
- Event Correlation
- Log Management (elastically scalable and searchable) including S3 and ELB access log monitoring and alerting
USM Anywhere unifies essential cloud security management in a single platform:
Purpose-built solution for AWS
- Works in support of the Amazon shared responsibility model
- Elastic scalability
- Amazon infrastructure assessment
- CloudTrail monitoring & alerting
- S3 Access Log Monitoring & alerting
- Event Correlation
Integrated Threat Intelligence
- AlienVault Labs team extends your IT team to provide actionable threat intelligence
- Powered by the Open Threat Exchange (OTX) to deliver community validation
- Correlation directives identify threats to initiate detection and response
- PCI DSS Level 1 Service Provider
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified Compliant *
- SOC 2 Type 2 Certified Compliant
- Attestation of HIPAA Compliance
- AWS Security Competency Achieved
- Microsoft Azure Certified
* The ISMS that governs USM Anywhere, USM Central
We’re Trusted & Verified.
AlienVault makes compliance a top priority for your organization and for ours. We have adopted the NIST Cybersecurity Framework (CSF), aligning our security controls and processes with industry-proven security best practices.
We use our own USM platform to demonstrate and maintain compliance, working with third-party auditors to regularly test our systems, controls, and processes. AlienVault is certified compliant for several regulatory and cybersecurity standards, including PCI DSS and HIPAA, among others.
Purpose-built Solution for AWS
Although security principles remain the same across different platforms, cloud security solutions need to be able to operate efficiently. This is why AlienVault built USM Anywhere with its SIEM capabilities in AWS from the ground up. It was designed specifically for the Amazon ‘shared-responsibility’ security model to address cloud security issues.
USM Anywhere for AWS cloud environments allows you to scale your SIEM threat detection and response capabilities as your environment changes. Preconfigured CloudFormation templates simplify provisioning of USM Anywhere AWS Sensors, allowing you to monitor the services, collect the log data, and correlate the data to identify threats to your AWS infrastructure.
AWS SIEM in the Cloud
In order to stay on top of cloud security issues it’s important to understand what activities are taking place in your AWS environment and identify malicious activity. Traditional security solutions will often lack the ability to effectively and efficiently monitor cloud-specific systems, logs, and events.
USM Anywhere, with its AWS-native sensor, performs automated event correlation and alerting on data from the CloudTrail service, enabling you to correlate events and eliminate manual data analysis to detect actions such as:
- Suspicious instance creation
- New user creation
- Security group modification
USM Anywhere also automatically analyzes any Simple Storage Service (S3) and Elastic Load Balancer (ELB) access logs tracked in your environment. This provides analytics and identifies and alerts on abuse patterns, giving insight into your cloud security issues.